Duration - 4.5 years
This is a four years study and 6 months clinical internship course which has a combination of study and clinical exposure to various diseases and disability.
Candidate who has attained the age of 17 years on 31st December of the corresponding year. Student passed +2 with Medical subjects, scoring 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English together for OBC and SC with 40% marks can take admission as per the University norms.
Moderate fee structure as per university norms.
Fee concession/installments on compassionate grounds, stipend for SC/BC and others as per Punjab Govt. rules.
Documents Required (Original):-
- Matriculation Certificate showing Date-of-birth.
- Certificate from Head of Institute from where passed +1 and +2.
- Detail Marks Card +1 and +2. (DMCs)
- Residency Certificate.
- Reserve Category Certificate
- Undertaking for Gap Year if any.
- Not availed any residence benefit in other State.